Monday, August 31, 2009

One person can make a difference, everyone should try.





Hi everyone! You may have read on my breast cancer fundraising page that I am selling shirts! http://www.the3day.org/goto/CandaceLaree All of the profit goes towards the $2,300 I need to raise in order to participate in the 3 day breast cancer walk. I ordered some shirts a while back for an event we had and I have a few left over. I am placing an order September 10th for new shirts *plain black v-neck tee with our breast cancer team name* For the Love of Boobs across the front in white. Similar to the one pictured below:
They will be $25 a shirt. I am thinking or ordering plain black tee-shirts for the guys with the same "For the love of boobs" across the front for $25 as well. Please support me in my efforts and comment on my blog to place an order or email me at: dacandizzle@yahoo.com. Place your order by September 9th! Thanks and here's to finding a cure!

-xoxo Candace Laree'

1 comment: