Monday, August 24, 2009

Bests & The City.

San Francisco was amazing as always. I just love exploring the city and reminiscing my childhood memories. The city is so alive. So much more than San Diego. I love both places, dont get me wrong. But they are so totally different. One thing I have noticed a few times now is people are much more friendly. I know this happens more in big cities, so that's probably the main reason why. People just seem happier, they smile at you instead of staring you down, and that's refreshing.

We had an awesome time. My mom made it all possible and I'm so grateful to my wonderful best friends for flying out. We explored the city, shopped, ate on haight street, partied & danced the night away. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Until our next adventure. My heart remains in San Francisco.





1 comment:

  1. We had a fabulous time because you are a fabulous woman! THANK YOU for all your planning and research, you made it so easy and fun to keep busy

    ReplyDelete