Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been too long..

So I have been beyond lagging in the posting department. I've been so busy with work and school and LIFE that I've been neglecting my poor blog. So my birthday resolution (yah you can make those) is to post more! So much has happened but it would take forever to backtrack so let's just focus on the most recent. My sisters wedding was last weekend and was beautiful! I've honestly never been to a wedding that was a complete representation of the couple in every way. From the flowers grown by the bride and her family to the handmade wedding dress to the custom made glasses made by bride and groom the wedding was "them." They are honestly the perfect couple and I am so happy they found each other. I know they're going to have a wonderful life together. Here are some of the photos:




3 comments:

  1. wow i loooovvveee your dress gorgeous!!! and yay to updating your posts* you don't do myspace & i don't do facebook so this is US! lol the pics are beautiful* im so happy for jen (ps) love your song* cant wait for SF*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to your facebook again!? YOU BRAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post thanks for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete