Saturday, February 7, 2009

San Francisco Dreamin'


Jarred and I have decided to be gypsies this year! <3
We just got back from Vegas last weekend which ended up being an amazing trip!
The last two times I visited Vegas didn't work out so well so it was time to make up for it! We stayed at Treasure Island with our friends Jon and Lindsey. My co-workers; Baek, Mye, Gin, Charles and Josh surprised us Friday night though and drove up for the weekend! <--They're Vegas addicts! We went to TAO & Body English and had SUCH a good time!
Our next destination is San Francisco next weekend and I am SO excited. I grew up in the bay area and I have never taken Jarred there in the 5 years we've been together. We are flying into SF and renting a car but we are staying with my oldest sister in Santa Rosa. I'm going to show him HMB, Pacifica, where I lived in SF and we also get to see a couple of my friends while we're there. Less than a week until we leave and I'm San Francisco Dreamin'!

xoxox Candace Laree'

1 comment:

  1. Wow! love your outfit in Vegas, also the picture of you and Jarred on your banner
    Happy Love day!

    ReplyDelete