Thursday, February 19, 2009

i left my heart in San Francisco.


We had an amazing time in Norcal last weekend. We stayed @ The Cova Hotel in downtown SF for two nights and did it all. We went to Fishermans Warf and went through the underwater aquarium on pier 39. We shopped in union square. We ate on haight street. We even drove down Lumbard street. On valentines night we took a drive across devils slide to Half Moon bay and hung out with my friend Liz and her boyfriend Will. On Sunday we drove to Healdsburg and stayed with my sister Jennifer and Nathan at their house. We had an amazing dinner and did some wine tasting. We got to see Nathans Winery and even try some of my dads wine. We did a little shopping in town and then finished off the trip with some more wine tasting at the wine shop. We had a wonderful time..and I hope we go back soon! xoxox Candace Laree'

No comments:

Post a Comment