Friday, February 27, 2009

For the love of Boobs ♥


This year, I'll be participating in a very special event called the Breast Cancer 3-Day.

I'll walk 60 miles over the course of three days with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment through Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,300 in donations. I need your help! I am fundraising with my team. We are trying to organize a silent auction and some other events to raise money as well. Any donation helps. Keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train. You can give online at www.The3Day.org. Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising webpage and make a donation. You can also call 800.996.3DAY to donate over the phone.

Both of my grandmothers are breast cancer survivors. My grandma Laura Lee Parks passed away this last Christmas so I am dedicating this walk to her. Please support me and my team: For the love of boobs. You can donate to my on my page at:

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

http://www.3day.org

Sincerely,
Candace Laree Pollock
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment