Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My amazing Co ♥ Workers:

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.."

All of you know by now that I am participating in the 3 day breast cancer walk this November. I feel like it's all I've talked about for the past 5 months! "For the Love of boobs"has been working so hard this year to raise money for our team. We've done it all; hosted events, passion parties, held fundraisers at restaurants, held raffles, silent auctions and more. Last month I decided to make "For the Love of Boobs" shirts as one last attempt to generate some money. I thought it would be a great way to get our team name out there in perfect time for breast cancer awareness month. I figured friends and family would be interested, but I had no idea how great of a response I was about to receive. I started spreading the word at work and before I knew it almost every co-worker of mine had bought one! I am so thankful for their support and generosity. They have continued to encourage me throughout my training process and it means a lot. Below is a picture of us in our office lobby:



Thank you again TRPN, you rock! I am so lucky to work with such awesome, giving people everyday. Here's to the fight against breast cancer!

xoxo-Candace Laree'

2 comments: