Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Guardian Angel


My grandmothers funeral was on January 6th @ 2pm at Holmans Funeral Home in Portland Oregon. It was extremely hard saying goodbye to my grandma, but even harder seeing my family in pain over our loss. We went through her house in Portland and found thousands of pictures among tons of hidden treasures. I got to see my grandmothers wedding dress and my grandfathers old belongings. My grandmother left me her wedding ring and I fill up with happiness every day when I look down at it. It reminds me of her. It represents her to me and to have her on my left hand to look down at anytime I want is amazing. Everyday is hard to get through and I have times where I break down, but it gets easier each day. Someday we will meet again. I love you grandma Laura.

1 comment:

  1. you are such a doll
    I love Laura's ring- everytime I see it I am remided of the amazing bond and love you both shared;)

    ReplyDelete